- To pop the question: Ask someone to marry with you
Ex: I remembered that he popped the question while we were eating ice cream.
- To see eye to eye: To Agree on a subject, totally agree – Ex: My father and I see eye to eye on most things
- To settle down: To give up the single life and start a family – Ex: He has never thought about to get married with someone. But everything changed after he met Marry, he love her at first sight. So, he decided to settle down.
- To strike up a relationship: Begin a relationship – Ex: She struck a relationship with an artist after she arrived in Paris
- To tie the knot: Get married – Ex: She is planing to tie the knot with her German boyfriend next June
- To be well matched: to be similar – Ex: My sister and I are similar about many things in life so we are well-matched.
- To work at a relationship: to try to maintain a positive relationship with someone Ex: I actually don’t like John but i still work at a relationship.
- a computer buff: An expert computer
- To crash: suddenly stop working
- To take up exercise
- Strenuous exercise
- badminton court
- a strong swimmer
- to run the marathon