As a Business Analyst, you will be working directly with clients and prospective clients supporting our sales activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with potential clients to identify, document and communicate business needs.
- Plan, elicit, capture, analyze and validate business, functional and technical requirements.
- Facilitate requirements elicitation sessions and walkthroughs with business and IT resources.
- Perform current state analysis of existing business systems, applications and functions.
- Produce timely and high quality requirements-related work products, including requirement specifications, process flows, mock-ups and wireframes.
- Answer questions and clarify requirements for projects and enhancements during the estimation process.
- Become deeply immersed and knowledgeable about the services offered by the company.
- Evolve into a subject-matter expert who can easily liaise between Sales, potential clients and other departments.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical discipline.
- 4+ years experience as a business analyst.
- 8+ years of overall IT experience with significant experience in software development.
- Extensive experience planning, facilitating, eliciting, documenting and managing business, functional and technical requirements.
- Expertise in modeling / mapping as-is and to-be business processes.
- Experience with both traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile / Lean methodologies.
- Experienced in test planning, test case development and execution.
- Working knowledge of a variety of technologies and platforms, including legacy midrange, client / server and web services.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints.
- Ability to effectively interface with staff at all levels.
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous-improvement environment.
- Excellent facilitation and organizational skills.
- Strong critical / analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- High energy level, adaptive and a strong team player with a good work ethic.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Full benefits (Health, Dental, 401k).
- Opportunity for advancement in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
- Foosball, ping-pong, pinball and monthly massage!