You Should Be Best At
Tester Automation QA
What You Will Do
The Senior QA Software Tester will bring extensive QA and technical expertise to test our DDS security product and other business applications developed with the latest technologies. In addition to writing and executing advanced level test cases, the successful candidate will be responsible for specialized testing covering the one or more areas of: security, system performance, database testing, network/protocol analysis, installation/configuration, and automation development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Take an active role in the creation of the project test plan including risk analysis, test strategy, and test scope. Provide task estimates and test status reports.
• Review PRDs, Product requirements/specifications, and other technical documentation to ensure testability and completeness.
• Create and maintain test cases, test scripts with emphasis on modularization and automation
• Execute tests on Windows and Mac Platforms according to test plan; Identify and record descriptive defects
• Perform specialized testing
• Develop and utilize automated test tools to increase efficiency and test coverage
• Collaborate closely with Development, and Support to analyze and resolve issues.
• Help develop and improve SQA process and standards. Educate others on QA best practices.
• Act as a quality assurance advocate on an ongoing basis to communicate and educate others on QA best practices; mentor junior team members
What You Are Good At
• 5+ years of experience testing Enterprise class software in a Client/Server or Web environment.
• 5+ years of experience in quality assurance with exposure to Security, Performance, Database, and Web testing
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies, Windows O/S, and SQL Server 2000 or later versions, OR Java platforms.
• Strong English communication skills
• Experience with TSQL and Stored Procedures
• Strong knowledge of Web and network technologies
• Advanced test plan and test case writing skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent understanding of SDLC and quality processes
• Automation experience is a must.
• Experience with Industry standard test automation, test and defect management tools.
• Familiarity with BIOS and PC hardware
• Familiarity with MAC, Unix O/S and file systems
• Familiarity with VMWare
• Familiarity with Agile Development process
• Data encryption and software security testing experience
• Globalization testing experience
• Intermediate C#/.NET / Java programming or scripting experience
• VSTS or source code management software experience
• Leadership experience
Who You Will Report To
for this position you will report to Software delivery manager