Perform as an experienced Tester within the software development team. The ideal candidate should display a passion for high quality software testing with attention to detail. Expect ample opportunities for advancement, as well as generous bonus programs.
To help deliver AVTech’s strategy the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Lead, mentor and support team members;
• Prepare, develop QC procedures;
• Review BRD, FDD, TDD and other technical documentation to ensure testability and completeness;
• Develop test strategy, test plans, test cases and user acceptance tests;
• Coordinate with related parties to review and revise requirements;
• Plan and conduct comprehensive and effective quality control of existing and new software applications;
• Execute tests and open defects using bug tracking systems;
• Keep track of product quality and provide timely feedback to the related parties;
• Collaborate closely with Development, and Support to analyse and resolve issues;
• Develop and utilize automated test tools to increase efficiency and test coverage;
• Preparing and maintaining documentation;
• Timely delivery of solutions;
• Provide support to existing clients;
• Provide task estimates and updating tasks, activities and time keeping within internal systems;
• Reporting progress to management;
• Travel when required.
To help deliver AVTech’s strategy the successful candidate MUST HAVE the following skills, experience, qualifications and personality attributes:
Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 5+ years proven testing experience;
• Good written and documentation skills;
• Good presentation and time management skills;
• Good communication skills;
• Good technical experience in 1 or more:
o Web application testing (automation and manual);
o Windows form application testing (automation and manual);
o Mobile application testing would be an advantage;
o Automation test scripts, automation test framework and automation test tools like Selenium, Silk Test, QuickTest Pro, etc.;
o Performance and security testing and tools like LoadUI, HP Load Runner, Apache JMeter, Httperf, Wireshark, Nessus, etc.;
o MS SQL Server, T-SQL language.
• Good at creating testing strategy, test plan, test cases;
• Good at software quality assurance methodologies, reporting and managing bugs/change requests with using Bugs/Change Requests Tracking Tools such as TFS, Bugzilla, Jira, BugGenie, Redmine, TestLink, etc.;
• Good at multi-tasking and working multiple projects;
• Good leadership and tasks management skills.
• Candidates with a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline;
• Other known industry qualifications and certifications such as ISTQB would be an advantage.
• Professionally presented;
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
• Good listener, willing to learn, reliable and committed;
• Self-motivated and willing to work outside the normal business working hours to meet business and client expectations;
• A positive, results oriented and customer focused attitude;
• A desire to take responsibility and ownership to see actions/issues through to completion;
• The ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment that often requires proactive and innovative solutions.
Benefits of working at AVTech
AVTech’s strategy is simple: Provide the best quality solutions and the best customer service in the market. As a result we are looking for only the very best people to join our team.
When joining AVTech you will be joining a progressive and growing company that looks after its staff. AVTech provide an attractive remuneration package including:
• Competitive package;
• Performance bonuses;
Other benefits of working with AVTech include:
• Working with an Australian company that maintains the highest of quality standards and operational best practices;
• Working alongside other high calibre people;
• The opportunity to travel locally, domestically and internationally;
• The opportunity to work with a variety of customers in different industries.